Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Went NTUC with my mum EARLY in the morning at like 8. =.= Saw Ms Quek and smiled at her. Don't think she remembers me anyway. =.= Anyway, was looking for 'teenage' cause I wanted to brighten up my day by looking at the fashion page. It just makes me smile. LOL. Then when I saw Luo Zhi Xiang on the cover page.... eeerkk. HAHA. Decided to see if there was any 'disney' magazine to see if there was any info about high school musical or rather any info about LUCAS. xD And I got like a shock lah.. I think I'm super outdated if anyone of you consider me as a fan. HAHA

Loooook with your eyes BIG BIG at what I saw
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can you believe it?!?! High School Musical actually has an OFFICIAL MAGAZINE. LOL. GOSH. My eyes nearly POP out.

Here's more ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Did you see IT? You know.. IT?

Look at close up
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you think I'm talking about lucas' oh so handsome face.. well I'm NOT. See the magazine Ashley and Lucas are holding? THEY'RE ON THE COVER PAGE. And I think Lucas is interviewed in that issue. I think it's the November issue!!! AHH!! SOB. Anyone who knows , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me which month that is for!! If it's November's CAN SELL TO ME? Pretty pretty pweeeaaase!!!

Here's the PULL OUT POSTER inside, in which you'll 100% plus chop, plus guarantee, plus warranty card see it on my wall. (=
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh how gayishly ADORABLE. =D

Here's something shocking; not exactly into S.H.E. anymore. Figured I'd go into the ENGLISH rather than my lousy from bad going worse CHINESE. LOL. I'll still keep them in my memories though. I think they're very inspiring. (= I hope they rawk on and don't ever fall apart!

45% change in my wall of memories now. I should put up my own photos eh? Right next to the STARS cause... I'm one too!! I'm a STAR in God's eyes, and I'm SUPER proud of that. xD

Holidays, RAWK ON WITH HOMEWORK, I LOVE homeworking. Nerdy me. =D

No comments: