WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
THE AWESOME ME IS BACK TO CONQUER THIS BLOG. TO CLAIM THIS LAND BACK FROM THE CLUTCHES OF DUST AND SPIDERS. oh yeaaaa...
Past few days have been really fun and retarded, as always, and always will be WITH ME AROUND. HAHHAHAHHA. Chinese oral just passed and I made a total fool of myself. I LOVE MY CHOU MEI QI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway... gave the two examiners quite a good laugh. HAHA.
Well, St john day just passed too!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY CCA. My class was having PE and emily ngeh ngeh wanted to play badminton in full-u so vivienne played with her. it was SUPER HILARIOUS. Cause the culocks was restricting their movement, they couldn't run around properly. Either they had to take small quick steps, or use their arms to really reach out for the shuttlecork(if that's how to spell it. HAHA). It was really funny. And our boots made lots of "kok kok" noises so each time either wanted to hit the shuttlecork they would go like "kok kok kok kok", "kok kok kok kok". AND! What's worse was there was little friction between our boots and the flooring so sometimes they would slide and try to jam brake before hitting the small steps. HILARIOUS!
Had a great time laughing! xD Okok, I have to finish up a project now. TILL THEN shall we meet again.... x)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment