Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here's some pictures after NDP!







meee collecting award!! HAHAHA





Emily, Isobel, meeeee!! HAHAHA


Emily & meee! SC & ASC!!










Today's sermon was okay... well actually I was sleeping the whole time. =X But I snapped awake suddenly nearing the end of the sermon and pastor sang this song... really reminded me of my church. Sigh... dreamt of my Godpa i think yesterday too... dreamt that I went for service in COGS and my Godpa was all smiling and welcoming me back. I really am not sure if it's from God or it's just my thoughts cause I just really miss COGS. Sigh... Anyway.. that song really affirmed my previous post too. About trusting in God. I think God wants to bring this message across to me veeerrryyyy strongly that I must trust him.
1st through the purpose driven life
2nd through my sudden snapping awake to hear the song

3rd through what xie lao shi said.. "trust in the Lord your God and lean not on your own understanding.. in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight"

Today's read from the purpose driven life's about surrendering to God. It's quite deep.. and I don't really understand some parts but there's something I picked out; Surrendering your life is not just a one time thing. In fact, we may have to surrender our lives many many times each day to follow God.

Turns out I don't know how to fully trust God and today's read really helped.

Dear Lord, teach me to trust you completely! I wanna learn to surrender my life to you! (:

No comments: