MY LAST BLOG ENTRY... before prelims only
HAHAHHAHAH.
Sorry I just can't sit there and study. Though it's fun, and it's worshipping God, I always feel there's more to just those books.
THE HSM FEVER IS SOOOOOOOOOOO BACK. And I mean "THE" HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
The show makes me crazyyyy!!!
Lucas makes me crazyyyy!!!
The songs make me crazyyy!!!
But more importantly..
THE DANCE DRIVES ME MAAAD!!!
I have wanted to learn those dances since the first show but after seeing like 5-9 YEAR OLD fanatics of the show do their thang, I felt so lousy so I gave up. LOL. Eh But I'm not ashamed to admit that I so love the show even among many little kids.
Maaan I got started late.. how I wish my mum forced me to dance classes at 4 or something. HAHAHA. oh welllss, maybe I'll try out secretly after Os. Shhhh... Don't wanna throw my face in front of little kids.
Anyway... HSM 3 is like coming out in THEATERS ON 24TH OCTOBER. What a date. Right smack in the middle of my Os. sad. I PRAY PRAY PRAY it'll still be on on the 13 of November. That's the first thing on my to do list after Os.
I'm soo gonna get my dad to buy the DVD so I can watch it a gazillion times.
okay that's all. Math paper 2 tomorrow. (: Goodnight!!
I'M A HSM FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment