I CAN SKATEBOARD!!!! WHEEEEE!!!! Today was great fun!! Our cell went to east coast park to play! Phyllis managed to rollerblade!!! Yay phyllis!! Hwee did too!! Abit!! HAHA!! Yay Hwee hwee!!
I realised many people were staring at me when I was trying to skateboard. I thought something was wrong with me. Then I happened to notice some other kids learning how to ride the 2-wheeled skateboard!! HAHA!! So... I was quite outdated. Oh well!! At least i started somewhere. I'm gonna learn to ride that 2-wheeled skateboard too!!!
Went swimming with dorothy on monday too!! Best part is she didn't bring her goggles so she was practically blind whilst swimming. Haha!! We had great fun though the pool was rather pathetic.. and so were the facilities there. HAHA! Dorothy we should go out again sometime!!! Go to the Yishun one with meee!!! HAHA!!
Yay so I went swimming, learnt how to ride a skateboard.. what's left? Hmm.. I gotta make christmas presents for all my pals and play more poooool!!!!! I wanna play sooo badly!!!! HAHA!!!
OH and I wanna learn tap dancing with shu wen!!! Whee!!
Can't wait for emily's church camp next week too!!! Heh heh!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment