
Cinta!! (:

Hearthrob this guy.
HAHA!Cinta again!! xD

Emily! I found a nicer picture of THE hearthrob. HAHAHA!

Yay! That's all of us at the camp! Trinity, awesome bunch of nice people, all FOR God!
Learnt a lot from this camp. Amazing really. (: My group was awesome! We didn't pass many stations but we had a WHOLE lot of fun as a group! Yay Cinta! I loved the morning quiet times at the seaside, though there were lots of centipedes. HAHA. Not an easy bunch of people to love I would say, but in those short few days, it's amazing how God worked through each of us! Emily you were a GREAT group leader man! :D
"When you are queing up to enter heaven, I hope you don't turn around and see your best friend in the opposite que, queing to go to hell"
Amazing words spoken by one of my group members during one of the morning Qts about our unbelieving friends. Peeps we gotta shine for Jesus! Don't give up praying for our friends' salvation!
No comments:
Post a Comment