Friday, February 20, 2009

Yooooohooooo!

TGIF!!!

HAHA. School's been FUN! Orientation was a BLAST!!

I feel like writing aaaa lot about school lately but since this is on world wide web, I'll let you come ask me instead, if you want to know that is.... HAHAHA.

I finally narrowed down what cca I wanna join to squash and judo! Both seem really fun so I'm currently going for cca for both now. HAHA. Lessons have been fun!!! Okay maybe not the lessons but more of the content I'm studying. HAHA. Super fun!!

After 10 years in a single sex school, studying in a co-ed school is like a completely new and different experience!! What have I learnt so far?
1. Boys' minds are immature and dirty (peubs??)
2. Girls sometimes behave weirdly in front of boys
3. Everyone's minds get screwed when we do titration (Especially Wilmur's. "why do you wanna start so fast? We have to do IT together, do IT as a class..." LOL)

Oh and one more thing I've learnt,
when you're in a skirt, running will make the skirt completely sengeh

No comments: