Woohoo!!! Friday again!! This time I'm home early!!! Hope the A level results for NY are good. hahaha.
School's been greaat!! I finally got my waveboard!! Oh yeaaaaa!!!
Yue ning has educated me much about guys on our way home!! What have I learnt?
That's for me to know and for you to find out! HAHAHA.
I'm kinda bored now! But I found this absolutely useless website to waste your time with all sorts of crap for you to do. So if you peeps are bored too, check it out. HAHAHA
http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html
Have been super distracted this week actually. To my close friends, I think you'd know why.
Hahahahaha. At least this week's better than the last. % of me completely adapted to a co-ed school? 50%.
Judo was great!!! Oh man I never knew sports cca was so terok. Run, MALE pumpings, run again, sit ups, more pumpings, half sit, run yet again, then when my arms are all jelly, LIFT WEIGHTS!! That was the FIRST pt in my life. Go home peng sang man. I'm getting the "gee" next week!! Woohoo!!! So excited!! I can learn more fun moves with the "gee" hahahaha.
Alright, I'm off to check out my new waveboard. I'm so gonna own it man!!
Maaannn... please just get off my back... I don't want to be thinking about you... raahhhh.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment