omg day was tiring.. )= Morning drill again, then morning run, P.E. and training. Haiz.. I couldn't be bothered to bring some textbooks today. So crazy can.. All three sciences plus other subj textbooks and still got my training stuff. No way am I carrying 8kg every tues and wed. that's craazy! I dowanna grow any shorter. lol. OH and talking about crazyness. HAHA. Today's physics lesson was funny. Cause Mrs Tay said she was abit tired of talking and talking so she got us to read a paragraph of the textbook out loud. I quoted some of it "Other terms used for negative acceleration are deceleration and RETARDATION." HAHAHAHA. Our whole class started laughing. Retardation... hahahahahahaha. xD
Totally couldn't concentrate during math lesson though my teacher is soo soo fun. So tired!! I wasn't sleeping la of course but I felt the whole math lesson was like a subconscious period of time. HAHA. Nothing went into my brain. I was almost practically stoning until... the lesson was almost ending and she suddenly said," Okay girls, the math common test is re-scheduled from week6's tuesday to NEXT WEEK'S MONDAY." Like.. OMG. I awoke from my subconsciousness. LOL. This is so mad.. I still feel like school just re-opened. HAHA. Math common test next week. Haiz.. sian.
OHYA. Physics test tomorrow. ARGH. alamak alamak alamak.. HAI. Shan't think bout all these TESTS. Cell group tomorrow!! Yipee!! Gonna be so fun and exciting. heehee. Shuwen's birthday too!! Isobel and I went to buy cake today. Hope she likes it. Happy Birthday Shuwen! (= Goin to tutor some pri sch kids after sch too. So exciting. First lesson. The first time I'm gonna tutor people too. Abit scared. xD I wanna be a part-time tuition teacher during JC/Uni. Earn some $$. HAHA. Pamper myself abit. WAHAHAHA. Oh wells.. better go study for my physics test.
That's all. (=
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment