Friday, January 26, 2007

WHOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!! YEAR 3 WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was.. was.. SUPER DUPER GREAT!!!!!! Okay I'll start from school time. Hahas, It was during break time and.. I learned the "potato song" ! What other genius composed it other than the brilliant ingenius RINA!! LOL. The potato song spread like so fast!! After just learning it, gone to buy food, and as I was returning back to my seat, walked past some of my classmates and heard them singing the potato song!! xD This superbly fast spreader is none other than... AUNTIE EMILY!! Wahahahahahaha!! That was really funny can, laughing and eating my food. Heehee.

Then after school was the BEST PART OF TODAY. (x Sec 1 welcome party!!! After much planning and preparation with my yearmates and Mrs phua, our efforts paid off!!! I mean, how many times do we get to say or proclaim this? That our efforts actually pay off. Most of the time, we can work so hard for something, sacrifice so much for it but yet it is not a success. BUT NOW I'M PROUD TO SAY THE SEC 1 WELCOME PARTY IS A HUGE SUCCESS!! Thanks to my wonderful yearmates, Mrs phua and the one behind it all, GOD. Praise the Lord for this success, AMEN!

Okay, now down to the facts. Of course everyone was kinda dead at the start but I guess it's normal la. Everyone needs to warm up abit eh? We did community singing, the candle game, blindfold game, watermelon game and mass tin. Judith mdm ignited the enthusiasm and then.. the sec 1s were enthusiastic too!! Something I was really worried about before the whole thing, but God provided! I dunno how to express how joyous I am now. heehee. (=

Then after the battle won, debrief. Was kinda nervous that there would be some unpleasant comments. Though there were of course.. but nothing serious, then Mrs phua said, with a smile on her face, " Well done girls, I feel that this is one of the best planned programmes." ONE OF THE BEST PLANNED PROGRAMMES!! GOSH. I FELT LIKE LEAPING FOR JOY. But abit pai seh la.. HAHA. The FIRST programme that our year is running this year WAS A SUCCESS. When I was in sec 1, I did not attend the welcome party cause I was originally from GB and then I transffered and then in sec 2, I had to go for an Innovation programme and thus could not attend the welcome party then and now that I'm sec 3, my year's turn to run the sec 1 welcome party, with totally no experience(me), but with much help from my yearmates, Mrs phua, God, IT WAS A SUCCESS. This battle won kinda made the not so nice comments neglegible. Of course, cannot neglect la but.. a job WELL DONE lehh!! Who not happy you tell me? HAHAS.

3 Cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for year 3!
Hip hip, HURRAY!!
Hip hip, HURRAY!!
Hip hip, HURRAY!!

3 Cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for St John!
Hip hip, HURRAY!!
Hip hip, HURRAY!!
Hip hip, HURRAY!!

I love my cca. (= Xin-ma training tomorrow. FIRST training. So excited. Represent Singapore you know!! =D Gonna look through first aid manual and home nursing manual before sleeping.

Praise the Lord for this splendid day! Cya!

No comments: