skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel
Saturday, January 20, 2007
YESHH!!!!!!
My new computer can access blogger!! PRAISE THE LORD!! Yipee!! This skin's not bad eh? xD I'll be copying and pasting some posts from my msnspaces blog here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whispers that gently touch my soul
Are those I love to hear
For I know it's the Holy Spirit
Whispering, "I am always near."
Because I know He dwells within
I am peaceful and content
For when I accepted Jesus
The Spirit to me He sent.
He was sent to light my way
To comfort and calm my soul
I know He'll always be with me
Just as my Lord foretold.
He knew I would need a helper
To face life's trials and pain
He promised to send a Comforter
And into my heart He came.
The spirit of Him is always here
Within my heart and soul
It's a comfort to know He's near
He was sent to make me whole.
Shoot
Tumblr
http://outwitted-sensation.tumblr.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment