Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yesterday was so extremely tiring. )= Early in the morning go to school, morning drill. After assembly, morning run. After chemistry, P.E. (and we did like 8min of skipping and sit ups and push ups). After school, TRAINING. Oh ya and i have all three sciences on tuesdays and wednesdays. I went to weigh my bag... 8KG. Like wadda?!?!? 8KG. Nowonder i cannot grow. -.- Piangss... totally beat by the time I reached home BY FOOT. I think from today onwards, tuesday will be "omg day" omg day will always be tiring.. so.. so tiring. )= Immediately slept when reach home.. There was actually homework for all three sciences to be handed up today but buay tahan come home, homework never do, bag never pack, bathe, eat and SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP. Now I love this word. I'll treasure it oh soo dearly. SLEEP.

I don't like tuesday. )'=

Today was MAD. Wake up, 6am. HOMEWORK HAVEN DO. AHHHH. Rush like siao. Then rush to sch for morning drill. Then during break(recess) homework rush somemore. Then DIE, still cannot finish. Chem lab lesson, Ms ferng haven come. CHIONG AH!!!! Do like crazy, handwriting ugly like anything. Heh Heh and lo and behold, DONE. (= And just in time for lesson too. HAHA. I super hor? xD

After school, cell group!! (= Yipee. Mrs tay started with openin prayer. Sang some songs and told everyone to break into smaller grps to share abt their spiritual walk with God, what God has spoken to them during QT and any problems they're facing. Then pray for each other, and mrs tay ended with closing prayer. Heehee.. she pray. xD But when me, joanna and mrs tay discussing abt next week's cell grp, mrs tay wan us or others to pray. -.- HAHA. MRS TAY SAID THE SINGSPIRATION AND GETTING THEM TO SHARE IN SMALLER GROUPS WAS VERY GOOD(in other words, overall was VERY GOOD). OH YEAA... (x PTL for for being with me and joanna. Thank you Lord for giving us that wisdom and confidence to conduct cell group. Gosh am I GLAD. =D

Okay that's enough for today, time for SLEEP. xD

January 17 9:49 PM

No comments: