Nightmare
I had a nightmare on friday night. )= Very scary.
Ok, some background info before I tell you the dream. My neighbours(directly opposite my hse) are non believers in christ in fact, they're very strong hindus. They chant, ring bells and blow horns EVERY Sunday. Oh and they have a picture of their God at the front of their door. That's one thing then during school, there's this girl. She looks really creepy and scary to me. She actually just a normal pl girl but I just find it very scary. She's in my math class. And one more thing, my mother loves plants and she has like a whole row of plants outside my house. haha.
Here's the dream:
It is around this time of the year also la. Near chinese new year but somehow I feel it's the ghost festival( 7th month) My mother and me are in the living room. Can't remember what my mother was doing though. hahas. Then I was very curious on what's happening outside my door. I knew it's around chinese new year and it's suppose to be a happy season not some creepy season but I felt sth was realy strange outside my door. So.. I opened it. And.. and.... I felt the presence of very strong spirits, very strong spirits. The atmosphere outside was dark and quiet. Then that creepy girl I mentioned earlier came out of my neighbours' door holding an empty bowl. She was not my neighbour, she was just a scary pl student to me. She just stood there. Then I felt very strong spirits near my mother's potted plants. I didn't open my gate so I couldn't see what was there. The plants are like along the corridoor and my door also along the corridoor so if I wanted to see I would have to stick my head out of the gate and turn my head left. Ok back to the girl. I believed that Jesus is protecting me so I wasn't as scared. Then I went to ask the girl," What are you doing?" then she kind of stepped closer to me, stared and me eye to eye and said, " The ghosts are hungry" Then I suddenly felt something strong some strong spirit or something penetrate me. Like it was trying to capture my soul but could't. Then I heard my mother scream, "Close the door!!" Immediately, I closed it. I crouched down, leaned against my door and prayed HARD. I can't remember what I prayed but I was really really scared. Then after that, I woke up.
This dream I had felt real. Very real.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment