YESH!! I'm blogging!! Wahahahas. I soo miss my computer. I haven't touched my computer since the last time I blogged. Sad hor? So busy. My fingers itchy le cannot take it, wanna blog. xD Still have like Social Studies and Lit assignment haven do.. sian.
Can't seem to remember what happened the previous week. Just the norm I guess, just the norm until friday. So extremely tired and exhausted. OHOH, there was house practice on thursday. I went to do the try out for long jump. hahas. do the standing broad jump, 190cm. Not that bad for a small little person like me eh? lol. Went to help the chinese teachers with the Chinese New year deco together with Shi ying after that. Around all the chinese teachers RATHER SCARY. There was one teacher ask me help her tie knot cause her hand holding the cloth, cannot use one hand tie. AND.. cause of my lousy understanding of the mandarin language.. Didn't quite understand what exactly she wanted me to do. LOLs. She was like "bang si jie!! bang si jie!! wo jiao ni bang wo bang si jie, wo de shou zai zhua zhu, bang si jie!!" And I stoned at her a few seconds. I think she kinda got irritated with me. =X in the end of course I tied the knot lo. lol.
Ok, back to friday. CCA as usual, went home rather late cause of come team issues. Sad.. tiffany, dun leave NC/NA1. )= Saturday was evern more tiring. Woke up 6+am got ready for Sin-ma training, then off to training till 6+pm. Met isobel and shi ying in taxi and went for word encounter till 10pm. Reach home, sleep like log and overslept. Kinda late for post encounter =X oops.
Word encounter was.. hmm.. dunno how to describe also. Me, shi ying and isobel went for the last 1/3 of hebrews, Jude, John1,2,3 and the most drama, REVELATIONS. Half dead by the time it was John 1. Almost dozed off here and there. So tired. Then came the REVELATIONS. "deng deng deng deng..." Scary I tell you. Kept having goose bumps when the beasts started singing. The there was one part really funny. Was like so serious, so scary then suddenly got like choir singing liddat. So nice and catchy. LOL. In the midst of all that scary stuff.
Post encounter. Wasn't really sure what exactly was happening. Still half dead. But I think I did pick up one thing, ACTS. A guideline as to how to pray. Admiration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication. Sunday service was GREAT! The song emmanual very nice. (= Cell grp after that was good too. The older ones shared their experience at sactification. I had tests/CCA each other day so couldn't go. )= Prayed that Sheryl would have a speedy recovery too. Oh and we made a special gift for her. Hope you like it Special Sheryl! =D Second time xie lao shi shoot arrow at me to pray during cell grp(I think). Praying second time.. okok la not so stress but of course still got abit stress, mummy and grand mummy there.. lols. Then when I was praying, I realise everyone likes to "mmm" after some sentences I pray and I felt really encouraged!! Ok la I know it's suppose to mean like "mmm I agree with what you say" or something but I think i kinda feel encouraged by the "mmm" LOL.
12+ le, better go sleep, tomorrow's omg day. The most tiring day of the week. )= I'll miss you my beloved computer!!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment