Training
HIGHLIGHTS: First Aid
Today's Sin-ma was madness la. There was nursing in the morning and then first aid after lunch and out of all other splendid genders(FEMALES OF COURSE), ALL our casualties and crowd had to be males. Then even better, all hwa chong de =.= Good thing the NA team did first. I think it's so sick to touch a male. Okay let me rephrase, I think TOUCHING itself is not very right. LOL. I think cause of the many non local shows' different interpretation of touching is causing me to think that any form of touching is "...." eeks! Back to topic, of course cannot escape case la. In the end my team also did but I just stunned there most of the time. It's not ONE, not TWO, but about THREE or FOUR crowding around me. WTH. I was practically freaking out most of the time on the inside, causing my performance to suck totally. Seriously NOT used to that. x( Good thing my casualty was a conscious one or I would have had to do a body check for any injuries. In lame man's term, "legally certified molesting" Vivienne had to do that for her casualty. xD Didn't really touch the casualty. At most use fingertips. LOL. Don't really feel comfortable TOUCHING. Later when the crowd came into my situation I just got them to do much of everything so I didn't touch the casualty. HAHA. Aren't I smart?? lols. I know la, real competition cannot escape this kind of case where casualty is a male but.. this first time abit shocking. Anyway, about the crowd. There was this boy, super funny... ok wait STOP. Before i continue, don't anyhow think please. He just reminds me of an extremely funny character in HUA YANG SHAO NIAN SHAO NU. Know yang yang? The sissy one that likes nan xue zhang. Yea, he reminds me of him. Talk also like him, face structure also I think a bit like him. I didn't wear my specs so not so sure but the way he talk.. LOL. Okay, it's wrong to laugh but I can't help it. SUPER FUNNY!! Comments on the case were of course not very nice la, especially cause "the case was too quiet. Even the crowd was louder than all of you." oops!! I'll try to do better next time then. (=
Here's a bit about yesterday. Mrs Tay briefed us on the events coming up and what caught my attention was the badges and bonding camp during the march holidays. This is a first time I'm about to encounter a leisure camp, a time of bonding, I think. Everytime during every year's training camp, whenever we slacked cause of lethargy, seniors would always be screaming at us that "This is not a leisure camp! Still can move so slowy issit?!? Where's your sense of urgency?!?" Super common phrase. it never ever occured to me what a leisure camp was but now I'm gonna experience it myself!! Woohoo!! Super excited. =D
Please take note, the following information may be disturbing so If you don't want to read it then please don't.
For those who want to know, it's another dream I had. No devils this time, thank God. It was a sort of feeling.. the feeling I had when I felt the richness of God's love at encounter camp but this time, stronger. I think many of my leaders don't know this; I haven't received a tongue. At encounter, I was crying and praying out loud so I guess it sounded like a tongue. Hahas. Anyway, at that time during encounter, it was kind of a point of much confusion for me. A feeling of A LOT that lies ahead for me. Something really great, like a big hurdle maybe, I couldn't understand. Since encounter, I've been praying for God to give me a tongue. I still don't have much progress in learning how to listen to his voice so I was thinking.. why not through my dream? What did all those dreams of the evil one mean? I don't know and until now still cannot understand. This time however, this dream was differnt. The total opposite. It was like experiencing God again.
It took place in school, not PL. Some new premise I didn't know. The bell had just gone and my next lesson was a test. Unfamiliar with the surrounding, I lost my way. I did spot the classroom and most of my classmates were already inside, about to start the test but I couldn't find a way into the classroom. Then I tried to get closer to that classroom trying many paths and there was this staircase leading downstairs to something. So I was thinking maybe this was underpass or something to the classroom. lols. Anyway, I went down and the area looked abit like PL's old ava theatrette(the one before renovation. Not sure if it was a theaterette, it was the underground place). Oh ya and as I entered, I saw this misty atmosphere around like lots of clouds. Then there was worship there and many were drunken in the Spirit. I scanned the area for any exit to the classroom but to no avail. A strong feeling started to fill me. The strong feeling like in my previous dream where "something penetrated me" but this strong feeling felt like hope, joy, freedom. not wanting to be late for my test, I turned back and walked up the staircase hoping I could find another way quick. As I walked up the staircase, there was a sudden weakness in my limbs and I held onto hand railings. Soon that strong feeling filled me more and my whole body went limb. I fell on the staircase. Then this part was the part that impacted me most. I felt many words, words that I don't know about to burst out of me. I said a few out, resisting abit but I couldn't control the words and started spurting all of it out. Before I knew it, I started tearing and fell into subconsciousness. What happened during the period of my subconsciousness I don't know but it was after awhile then something made me wake up. I snapped out of my slight drowsiness soon after and was rushing for my class. The minute I ran up the stairs, I saw my teacher calling me, signalling me the way to get to the classroom. Of course I managed to get there la. By then, my classmates were already halfway through the test so the teacher was nice and just let me take the test even if it would eat into the next period. After I completed the test, I woke up.
Strange isn't it? I can't seem to understand any of my dreams yet but I pray that God will open my eyes so that I can understand. (=
I better go sleep le, scalli tomorrow cannot wake up. (x Byee.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment