WOOHOO!! Tests are finally all over. I think I screwed my sciences. Argh. I think I'll have to force myself to manage my time well the next time. The actual case this time was my pure lazyness la. Only had Friday night, whole of Saturday and Sunday's midnight to look through. Friday, was dead tired after one week of hectic school and midnight mugging so rested abit and slept. Saturday, spent like 2/3 the day slacking. The thought of studying totally bored me at that time. Even if I were to think in a way like, okay I study this then I play. But I wanna play also cannot play in peace cause I would have to worry about Sunday's st john practice. So... obviously I play first. opps! x/
Oh well.. I deserve those marks la. Just work harder the next time. Hopefully by that time I can be wise enough to think of another solution in such a situation. )=
ANYWAY... It's over la. Heck about it for now. Time to relax!! (though "relax" is not exactly an appropriate word due to my hectic weekend coming up) Oh wells.. I really wanted to go sing song at Shiying's house. Just for plain fun la. Now that tests are over, there are much more fun things to do like learning some chinese songs.. HEH Talking about chinese stuff, my zuo wens and lian bi's are surprisingly very good! Used to be failing since sec1. Teacher actually recommended my zuo wen to let other people read today!! Gosh la, this sentence I like never hear since pri 2. LOL! PTL!
Oh ya, I changed the blogskin. Looks "..." to me but sigh.. no choice. The other templates are ".........". Hahas.
Yesterday when me, isobel and shiying walk home, SUPER FUNNY. Hahas. Difficult to describe liddat but there was one part shiying started a way of farting and isobel copy and modify abit. SUPER FUNNY. " uh! uh! huh! phooot!" HAHAHA!
Recently... I feel very naughty. I haven't gone to church for 3 weeks and have not done my quiet time. Can't remember why but surely is either cause of my midnight mugging or pure lazyness. And.. lately I've been really into something I don't know if it's unhealthy for my spiritual being. All that absence from God is causing me to be less sharp in discernment. Sigh.. dunno la. With all the busy schedule, there's hardly any time for one on one with our leaders, which means more and more of us learning how to be on our own. It's not easy. Exactly to what extent am I allowed to "play" the way I'm "playing" now? I don't get it. I don't really think it's wrong to want to be into these stuff but.. Ok, forget it I seriously don't know. Think until like that.. I'll age faster. )x
Tomorrow's gonna be another busy day. That's all for now I guess. Cya!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment