Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life's been such a BLAST now!! Jam packed with all sorts of activities!!

Today was amazingly... not as tiring. Maybe cause I was too exhausted already. HAHA.
Watched madagascar with cell. It was.... interesting. HSM3's STILL BETTER!! HAHA!!

Class chalet was GREAT! Not exactly what I hoped for but... It's great anyway!! Better than staying at home and wasting my time. HAHA. My shirt stinked badly with all the bbq smell but all our shirts stinked too. We all stinked together. LOL.

Huilings and Juannie tried to learn to cycle but we ran out of time. However.. Huilings' comin to my hse to learn!! YAY!! And Juannie wants to learn how to swim so I'm gonna teach her soon!!

Whee!!! Excited!! I wanna learn to skateboard!!! I wanna learn to play pool better!!! This holiday's gonna be so exciting!!! Eh wait.. the excitement already started!! YAY!!!

Kay gtg have a rest. CYA!

No comments: