Today's GREAT! Super day!
Bummer I'm not going for jodie's chalet but...but but but... that means I'll be free this week!! Who wants to hang out? HAHA
Gonna try out for the dance for church. Hope I'm up to it! I'm so excited!! I sooo wanna go swimming and play pool and learn how to skateboard and learn tap dancing with shu wen!! Mann I'm so excited!! (I think I'm using too much of excited.. limited vocab. Eek!)
Today's sermon was enlightening! I so totally need much more discipline. HAHA. I'm hoping to try out as guide in the next encounter. Guess I've been idle too long. I have not the slightest idea if I'm up to it but I sooooo don't wanna be a turkey!!!! I wanna be an eagle for God!! HAHA!! I realise too many "what ifs" crushed my confidence so I'm not gonna worry, I'll just go try out. (:
aflame, awakened, charged, delighted, eager, enthusiastic, fired up, high, hyperactive, hysterical, juiced up, jumpy, on edge, on fire, thrilled
I should use those more. HAHA. Okay, gonna go play now. haha. Cya!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment