HEY. I feel like blogging. HAHA. Have been having a sudden urge to do stuff I like again these days. Maybe the thought of startin 2 grueling years of school is finally getting to me. ):
Went to yishun safra to play pool again. Then, met isobel and we went shopping, though in the end I bought nothing but food. HAHAHA. Had mad cravings.
School's starting soon!!! I was excited for school 2 weeks ago. After making my choices of schools, the excitement suddenly dissipated. -_- I wanna do stuff I want!! Quickly before school starts again!!
Somebody please please go to the movies with me! There are shows I'm just dying to watch and I don't wanna watch alone!! ): Anybodyyyyy!! Go swimming with me!! Go to the beach with me!! Go to the bottle tree place with me!!
HAHA, I feel like I sound as if my life's gonna end. Which is... half true I guess. HAHAHA. Okay, I don't wanna blog anymore, I think I'm thinkin too much. HAHAHA. CYA!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment