Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hi again!

After the second day of immersion at nanyang jc, I think my mind's quite made up for jc education. Well, it's definitely clear it's not going to be easy peasy but who says life's gonna be a smooth sailing journey anyway? No pain no gain. 2 years. I'm going to jc. I'm getting into a university. (:

I really thank nanyang jc for the immersion man. If not, I'd be basing my own decision on myths and what friends think. Comparing jc and poly education... I won't say either is worse but I guess a jc education is more appealing to me now that the myths are cleared.

Anyway, while I was packing my room, I couldn't help laughing hilariously at this ONE past class photo.

Check it out. See that thang on the right?
How about a close up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That weird face? Has NEVER changed. HAHAHAHA. Just look at that sheeeeepish looking smile!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Sorry thang, I just can't help it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: