O level results are out!! I wasn't elated with what I got, but not exactly very disappointed either lah. I don't think I need to tell the whole world what I got so I'm not posting my score. Praise the Lord for my results!! (: The process of choosing a school is soo... draining. HAHAHA. Must be because I played too much. Choose school also feel sian. HAHAHA. Anyway, I'm hoping to get into St Andrews junior college. Anyone aiming for that school too??
Went to sajc's open house today with vernissa and angel. Our time there was hilarious lah!! Vernissa decided that we should be RAFFLES STUDENTS so when we were asked to write our school on this list, she went to write RAFFLES. HAHAHA. Then there was this guy counsellor who was giving us a guided tour and asked which school we were from. Vernissa immediately said with a cocky tone, RAFFLES. Then when he asked how many points we got, Vernissa was like, THREE. HAHAHAHAHA. Uber funny lah! We were like whispering to each other, eh no singlish ah no singlish ah, we raffles one!! HAHAHAHA! Then we started asking SOPHISTICATED questions and stuff. Piang it was so funny. Vernissa had to tell all the PL lites we met that we were from raffles and to not give us away. HAHA. Don't know if the guy eventually figured we were not raffles students cause midway I think an ex-senior told on us, but we continued faking anyway!! HAHAHA.
On the way home I think I saw isobel's brother at the mrt. I bet he saw me and was trying to avoid me or something. Kept facing his back at me and walked all the way to the further end of the train to board the cabin there. Tskk!! HAHA.
Okay that's all, I pray pray hard that the school I'll end up in is God's plan for me!!! I hope it's SA! If it's not then it's okay too! (:
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment