Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today was a day of miracles. Though any non believer would pass them off as plain luck, this child of God thinks otherwise.

Hmm, it's been hard these few days but that caused me to realise how much I need God. Fellow christians we may fumble, oh so frequently, but we must be quick to get up and "be strong and courageous" for courage is to be "moving from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm". Sounds easy, until you really walk the talk.

Albeit overwhelming fatigue, a very short yet so precious talk I had with God this morning did somewhat change my perspectives. I decided to go to church today and worship with all my heart. Though I regret to say that kind of failed cause I was just in a daze most of the time. Well even the faint hint of my willingness seemed to move God's heart. Why? Cause I could sense so strongly from the speakers' message and in every other event God was just trying to reach out to talk to me. Thank you God for your grace upon my unworthy soul.

No comments: