PHEW. I've never felt more relaxed inside out. =D
What a joy to be accepted. Despite your comments, I can feel you guys still accept me. I feel so blessed!! Wish my world of contacts could just revolve around you guys.
Sigh.. But it won't. What will my parents say, what will church friends say, what will GOD say?
I felt so trapped before, anxious I'd be reduced to a freak to the world. Whether or not this is deemed right by society, I don't know. Don't really wanna know either for fear of rejection.
Kinda odd isn't it? For a Christian to be facing acceptance issues. But that's just cause I'm me. I don't know if God is okay with this. How can I know if he accepts me? Till then, I guess society still defines me. Sad but true.
I'm not like you guys, hh. Will you accept me?
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment