So... I guess this is it ain't it?
So much for not conforming to the world. Why the warped mindsets on appearance to determine oneself?
So it all boils down to this I guess. What do you love about me? What I am or what I WEAR? Thanks for being my friends.
Sigh, God I knew this was coming, Lord stay with me, help me through. You said you will. I heard you, I trust you.
I hope this dies down. People. When will you see me... for me?
I thought I'd see that look on your face. I didn't dare face you. Not cause I'm guilty or any sort but because I fear you'd be like the rest of them. Defining me that way. I don't know what you're thinking but I pray it's not what I'm thinking.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment