Friday, June 11, 2010

WHOOOTS!

Alright! Emo-no-more! I thank God for watching over me. (: Many hurdles ahead though, God lead the way! (: I thank you Lord for a new song, your style, your song. I promise I'll do my best to use this gift for your glory.

Had an awesome celebration with the gang for tiffany's birthday at kbox! I think ours are friendships so beautifully carved. Beautifully awkward but so amazingly weaved among us. I'll never forget you peeps. :D Didn't think I'd fit in since vivienne and I "joined" rather late. Nevertheless, my thoughts of "better not associate as a CLIQUE per say" have successfully dissolved. And that took.. 2 years? Haha. I'm really slow to warm up to people. I thank God for providing me with friends like you guys. Outing after outing I learn more bout you guys and myself. Good or bad we still love each other. I thank you God for your mercy and understanding among us. (:

YESS!! I have FINALLLY after a LONG LONG LOOOONG time figured how to upload my audios. Many thanks to my sister, her cell leader rachel, and tumblr. Any peeps out there still reading this blog can go check it out kay. The link's on the right column.

No comments: